Refund & Return Policy
We hope you are thrilled with your purchase. If for some reason you are not, you may be eligible to request a refund or exchange for a product you have purchased from us in the last 14 days.
Please read the Ts & Cs below, and then head here submit your request easily online.
We accept refunds and exchanges only under the following conditions:
Refunds & Exchanges
- Our policy is valid for 14 days from the date of delivery (or in-store purchase). If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Unfortunately we cannot offer returns on goods that have been used, or are not in resalable condition.
- We only refunds or exchanges under the following three circumstances: goods are defective or damaged, or you have an allergic reaction within 14 days.
- Click here to request a refund or exchange on goods that meet the above conditions
- Once approved, ensure your goods are well packed as goods damaged in transit cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense unless goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. We do not refund the original shipping cost, but goods being exchanged are shipped back to you at our cost.
- Note that gift cards are not returnable
- If your request is approved, and once we have received the goods back, your refund/ exchange will be processed within 3 days
- Please return your product either in the box it was sent in, or another small shipping box.
- Please ensure you pack the goods securely and carefully to avoid damage. Flammable goods (perfumes) must travel by road via Australia Post and must include a red "Road Transport Only" sticker. Please request one at any Australia Post counter.