**EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 16** **EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 16**
Call
1300 747 725 (AU)
Contact
info@oneseedperfumes.com
Store info

Visit: Mon-Thurs, 9am-2pm

Call: Monday-Fri 9am-4pm

Directions

HEAD OFFICE/STUDIO:

1 Kyle Place, Port Adelaide SA 5015 

AUSTRALIA

HEAD OFFICE/STUDIO:

1 Kyle Place, Port Adelaide SA 5015 

AUSTRALIA

Visit: Mon-Thurs, 9am-2pm

Call: Monday-Fri 9am-4pm

Are your perfumes organic?

All of our perfumes contain at least 80% organic content. (See each individual fragrance listing for the actual organic content in each product). The other 20% is made up of natural ingredients that may or may not be organic, depending on what is available to us at the time (and some of which are not available as organic ingredients) and purified water. At this stage we are not pursuing certification due to the cost of doing so, which would increase our price significantly.